What you need to know to trust your consultant for compliant GHS SDS Authoring
Many companies these days outsource their Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) to a consulting company to help them with their compliance but what are their credentials? Are they promising you the world without knowing the regulations for that country?
Dell Tech specializes in SDS authoring for Canada and the United States. We are located within Canada, receive training in Canada, and the US. Many of our associates sit on various associations and boards. By sitting on these associations and boards, we are in the know of all regulations pertaining to Safety Data Sheets (formerly MSDSs). When we provide you with an SDS, we guarantee the compliance for Canada and the US. We do not outsource our SDSs and labels to another company in another country. We have been approached by many companies to author SDSs for other countries such as India, Korea, Japan, etc. but we turn them down. Why? We do this because we are not knowledgeable of the regulations in those areas and do not speak the languages required for those countries. When we make a promise to provide you with a Canadian or US SDS, we do this because we know we can provide the highest quality SDS based on currently existing regulations which we know inside and out. We do not make promises to create SDSs for other countries where we are not knowledgeable.
We find these days that everyone wants to be an expert for every regulation. SDS Consulting companies are promising their clients that they are a one-stop-shop for all countries where SDSs are concerned, but this causes some concern.
- Do you know every chemical regulation for that country that impacts the SDS?
- Different countries have different regulations beyond those of the GHS. Are you familiar with these additional requirements?
- What version of the GHS are they on? Are they in the transition to a later version of the GHS or will they be soon?
- Do you have the chemical regulations translated for that country and can you guarantee compliance when it is outsourced to another company?
The Dell Tech Advantage:
- Dell Tech prides ourselves on being experts for more than 40 years in Canadian and US regulations where SDSs (MSDSs) are concerned. Most companies that author SDSs have not been around that long and do not have the experience we have.
- We do not promise our clients the world but what we do promise is that our SDSs will meet compliance for Canada and the US.
- Our associates sit on a variety of associations such as CAPRA, HCPA, Cosmetic Alliance Canada, CCSPA, SCHC. We know when changes are happening and can advise you of what to expect and when.
- Our SDS authors are trained in all transportation modes for North America: TDG, DOT, IATA, IMDG
- We can promise you that the SDS will be created with your best interest at heart and will help guide you to make changes to your formulations when appropriate.
- Our rates are competitive and our turn-around time is fast.
- We have an in-house lab for physical data that may be missing from your SDS: Flash Point, Metal Corrosion, Corrositex, Flame Projection. All of these are done here! No need to outsource testing.
Contact us for further information on how we can help you meet your SDS compliance for Canada and the US. We have the experience that you can count on. You can TRUST that your SDS will be compliant.
Dell Tech has provided professional, confidential consulting services to the specialty chemical
industry in Canada, the USA, Europe, and Asia for the last 40 years.