Dell Tech’s regulatory consulting experts will help your company comply with Canadian regulatory requirements that impact your products today and in the future.
The Dell Tech Regulatory Affairs Team provides professional, efficient consultation and registration services for hundreds of international companies. Our comprehensive regulatory consulting and strategy services can support all levels and sizes of business, and help your company meet regulatory compliance and quality assurance.
Regulatory Services include:
- Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA)
- Conventional and Non-conventional Pesticides, Biopesticides, Agricultural Pesticides, Insecticides, Herbicides, Wood Treatment, Antimicrobials, Personal Insect Repellents
- Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products (NNHPD)
- Disinfectants, OTC, Sunscreen, Acne Medications, Hand Sanitizers, Supplements
- Medical Devices
- Class I, Class II
- Moisturizers, Cleansers, Makeup
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Fertilizers, Supplements, Animal Feeds, Seeds, Processing Aids
- Bureau of Chemical Safety (BCS)
- Letters of No Objections
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA)
- DSL, New Substance Notification, Chemical Management Plan, Significant New Activity Notices
- Food Safety and Labeling
- Nutrition Facts Tables (NFTs)
- Veterinary Products
- Veterinary Health Product (VHP) notifications and Veterinary Drug DIN applications
Dell Tech’s Approach
One of the many benefits of working with Dell Tech is our personal touch and flexible approach. We will work with you to ensure that our services are tailored to meet the needs of your business, in order to save you time, frustration, and potentially costly corrective actions when navigating the complex regulatory processes in Canada.
Dell Tech’s confidential preliminary assessment will provide you with an estimate of time and costs. Our technical experts will assist you in exploring the shortest route and time frame to get your products to the market — and support the Life Cycle Management of your products in Canada.
Once we prepare and submit your requirements, we will manage your files and track the progress of your submission all the way to market authorization. We will keep you notified throughout the submission process.