VENDOR SDS COMPLIANCE
Dell Tech’s experts successfully assist with Vendor Safety Data Sheet Compliance.
VENDOR SDS COMPLIANCE
Dell Tech’s safety data sheet consultants can determine if the vendor SDS received by a Canadian company is compliant with the current GHS regulations by reviewing the components of Schedule 1: Information Elements on Safety Data Sheet. If the SDS is not compliant, Dell Tech will report the findings to your team with guidance on next steps to resolve.
Dell Tech will work under a confidentiality agreement with your vendor to obtain the full, complete formulation. An SDS will be created in English and Canadian French. Mexican Spanish is available upon request. As part of our safety data sheet services, a complimentary GHS Label will also be provided.
HOW DELL TECH CAN HELP WITH VENDOR SDS COMPLIANCE
Our Product Safety team will:
- Determine vendor SDS template compliance with Schedule 1 of the Hazardous Products Regulations (HPR)
- Determine vendor product chemical classification in accordance with the Hazardous Products Act/Regulations (WHMIS 2015)
- Prepare and Author Safety Data Sheets (SDS) to be compliant with GHS, Hazardous Products Act/Regulations (WHMIS 2015)
Frequently Asked Questions about Vendor SDS Compliance:
Why is it important to ensure the accuracy of my vendor's Safety Data Sheets (SDS)?
Canadian workplaces must ensure compliance and accuracy of the safety data sheets used by their workforce. To ensure that you meet the necessary legal requirements for Canadian safety data sheets Dell Tech is ready to offer assistance if you are unfamiliar with the relevant laws and regulations.
What does Vendor SDS Compliance include?
Dell Tech has developed 3 levels of service to cater to your specific needs:
- Verification of the product’s chemical classification in accordance with the Hazardous Products Act/Regulations (WHMIS 2015)
- Verification that the vendors SDS is compliant with Schedule 1 of the Hazardous Products Regulations (HPR)
- Preparation and safety data sheet authoring to be compliant with Hazardous Products Act/Regulations (WHMIS 2015)
What information do I need to provide to Dell Tech to initiate this service?
Please provide Dell Tech with the current safety data sheet your vendor has supplied, along with the necessary contact information for the vendor, which will enable us to communicate effectively on your behalf.