Dell Tech provides expert response planning and guidance to help you build a culture of safety within your organization.
Emergency response planning is critical to keep your business running, whether you have chemicals, a hazardous process, or an office building. At Dell Tech, we understand that every business has unique emergency risks and challenges.
Dell Tech’s team will work collaboratively with you to develop and implement compliant, cost-effective solutions for your business to keep people and the environment safe.
Emergency Response Plans
A comprehensive emergency response plan can help your business eliminate gaps in regulatory compliance and support business continuity in the event of an emergency.
Emergency situations from fires to natural disasters and security incidents to power failures are important considerations for your emergency response plan. In addition, crisis management must also be taken into account in order to minimize business continuity disruption and negative impacts at your facility or facilities, in the community, and within your teams.
HOW DELL TECH CAN HELP:
- Spills assessment/procedures
- Evacuation plans
- Emergency response planning to meet legislated and Canadian standards compliance
- Business continuity planning
- Sustainability planning
- Basic emergency response planning
- E2 Federal emergency response requirements for environmental emergencies and programs
- CANUTEC updates and submissions