Cannabis Compliance and Conformance Audits
Cannabis and Systems Compliance and Conformance Audits.
Audits and gap analysis are keys to your success; whether you are complying with regulations or a standard.
A robust internal audit process can help to:
- Set your business up for success and continuous improvement
- Support efficiency and collaboration
- Support the mitigation of hazard and risk
Compliance & Conformance
Compliance is making sure you are meeting the regulated standards/laws set by the municipality, province and/or country.
Conformance is adhering to a standard that is not a law or legally required, such as integrating a known standard into your business, e.g. ISO 9001. Generally, conformance standards support your compliance with regulations as well.
Examples of Regulations and Standards*:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Environmental Protection Act and Regulations
- Municipal by laws for environmental controls
- Provincial requirements for air, waste, and water
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- GPP (Good Production Practices)
- ISO 9001 (International Standards Organization)
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001
*This is not an all-inclusive list.
HOW DELL TECH CAN HELP:
- Perform gap analysis to implement requirements
- Perform internal audits to assess the health of your systems
- Review your process and help to create goals for continuous improvement
- Help you set corrective actions and verify the results
- Setup your systems
- Create policies and standard operating procedures