Temporary Certificates for Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Expiring SoonRequest a Quote
By: Kirsten Alcock, Manager of Product Safety, email
When Covid first started, Transport Canada provided some temporary certificates to help facilitate the transport of dangerous chemicals throughout Canada. These temporary certificates will be expiring on September 30th. After these dates, please ensure that you are shipping in accordance with our current TDG regulations here in Canada.
The Following certificates will be expiring:
- TU 0750-training
- TU 0751-testing and inspection facilities that have temporarily closed
- TU 0752-hand sanitizer-handling, offering for transport and transporting
- TU 0753-Canada Post-shipping hand sanitizer by air
- TU 0754-transporting hand sanitizer by air
Contact us for further information on how to properly ship your products within Canada. We can help you:
- Determine the UN Number, Shipping Name and Description, Class and Packing Group
- Prepare a Proof of Classification for your product
- Advise on different exemptions you may be able to take advantage going forward
We have the experience to know what Transport Canada is looking for as we have been working with their inspectors for many years. Contact us today!
Dell Tech has provided professional, confidential consulting services to the chemical specialty
industry in Canada, the USA, Europe, and Asia for the last 40 years.
Contact us today for more information.